Monday 21 October 2013

Here we go round the Mulberry bush...

Yes, yes, yes. I'm one of those a-typical females who loves handbags and shoes and yes, I do have copious amounts of both. I blame my mother...!

I went to Bicester Outlet Village on Friday and got sucked in to the Mulberry shop. I know I shouldn't have but here's what happened.




Oopsie...

But I figure, it's something I'm going to use for years and years and I completely and utterly fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it. (Forgive the picture, I was far too excited to pose it properly and put the light on!



I could have gone for something brown (never black!), or taupe but it's a statement bag. It's huge and I want to show it off. Plus I love jewel colours and it'll lift up the drabness of a navy blue winter.

YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment