Friday 13 September 2013

Goings on

Like everyone else in Britain, I thoroughly enjoyed the weather this summer. I went to Larmer Tree Festival in Salisbury, I enjoyed some outdoor theatre - the fantastic production of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' courtesy of Bristol Old Vic and I attended quite a few of the brilliant festivals that we are so lucky to have in Bristol.

Now that we're moving into autumn, I'm sad to see the warm weather go but so excited that my love of everything and anything musical and theatrical doesn't have to stop, we just get to move inside... 

My fridge door magnets are straining with the tickets for these little beauties:

'Great Expectations' & 'The Little Mermaid' at Bristol Old Vic
'Cabaret' at the Hippodrome
Russell Brand at the Colston Hall
Hayseed Dixie at The Fleece
The Darkness at Bath Pavilion

And I'm hoping to add a few more to that list by the end of the year, in particular 'The Last Voyage of Sinbad the Sailor' at the Tobacco Factory Theatre. 

Bring it on, Bristol!

No comments:

Post a Comment